DJ-All-hail-caleDJ-All-hail-cale

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Probability 0 (demo) Probability 0 (demo)

This game is sweet, and for just a demo it has quite a bit of re-playability.

Bird Shit -- Bird Shit --

Brilliance

I feel you were truly able to capture the sublime experience I intended for the original Bird Shit with my partner. From the Kafkaesque relations of the people to the bird, and the, dare I say, movement of the people in what I'm sure we can all realize is a protest against Marxist ideologies.

Again thank you for the justice you were able to deliver to our philosophical game.

Cale Bradbury
CEO Netgrind Ltd.

SHIFT SHIFT

Nothing new

The game was great fun but there is only one problem

SHIFT is very similar to Yin Yang
play.jhtml?arcadeGameId=10110509
(although this was more fun) they are both games based on negative space and the idea has been used before. The only difference is that this game dosent have enimies and it uses locks instead of crates.

other than that good game and I hope your next one comes soon(and is a bit more original)

Falling Octorok BETA Falling Octorok BETA

so you want help

ok to make this game better

1-there are diamonds falling outside of the playing area
2-make more than just the letters buttons, i hate that so much it makes it kinda agravating DO ACTUAL BUTTONS
3-um a better text for the number of crap that you have would be good
4-if there was a small bit of backround where the numbers of crap that you have is
5-more music

good luck with the full version

manga21 responds:

Thank you, I will.

Little Britain Soundboard Little Britain Soundboard

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMG finaly someone who love little brittan... i live in canada and NO ONE knows what it is ( im so alone)

Adventures of Bibo 2 Adventures of Bibo 2

Nothing New Just Mario With Guns

all that this game is is monkies being slaughtered, the only primate being slaughtered are baboons, grrrr. baboons