DJ-All-hail-caleDJ-All-hail-cale

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Das Das

hmmmm

odd...

The red and the orange The red and the orange

good job

that was quite funny with the hand trying to stop the bullet(im guessing from the matrix) but it didnt work, that was quite humorious

spiderkid05 responds:

Thanx and yep the matrix good quess

Bagel Collab 0000002 Bagel Collab 0000002

i E> that

that was buttfucking good, but i think it might get blamed, try making a few more things then resubmit it, there just wasnt enough

Probability 0 (demo) Probability 0 (demo)

This game is sweet, and for just a demo it has quite a bit of re-playability.

Bird Shit -- Bird Shit --

Brilliance

I feel you were truly able to capture the sublime experience I intended for the original Bird Shit with my partner. From the Kafkaesque relations of the people to the bird, and the, dare I say, movement of the people in what I'm sure we can all realize is a protest against Marxist ideologies.

Again thank you for the justice you were able to deliver to our philosophical game.

Cale Bradbury
CEO Netgrind Ltd.

SHIFT SHIFT

Nothing new

The game was great fun but there is only one problem

SHIFT is very similar to Yin Yang
play.jhtml?arcadeGameId=10110509
(although this was more fun) they are both games based on negative space and the idea has been used before. The only difference is that this game dosent have enimies and it uses locks instead of crates.

other than that good game and I hope your next one comes soon(and is a bit more original)

Karbon - Penumbra Karbon - Penumbra

Simfile

this song is very good, do you mind if I make & distribute a simfile of this?

AznPB - Tuesday Night AznPB - Tuesday Night

hey quite good

you reviewed 1 of my audios and told me to go here so i did, but i was wondering what software you use your music is quite good
DJ_All_hail_cale

AznPB responds:

Thanks yous. :) I must say that I use... Fl Studio. >_> But you have to believe me on that, although it's April Fool's Day. ;)

Robot FIGHT!!! Robot FIGHT!!!

way 2 go

good job... i like it a lot...this is my fav 1 u did. good job
DJ_All_hail_cale

damian116 responds:

Thanks for your review :)